Sunday, October 23, 2011

~~ Until You Come ~~

I don't care to be connected
or be a solitary
I don't mind to be included
or left alone just to be
I just want something to move me

I sit around looking lazy
performing a yoga only I see
wondering if it will turn out
that in the end I will be free
I swore an oath on bended knee

the entity towered over me
and I was bowing without any degree
of submission or acceptance
or with any sight to see
and yet still he commanded me

I can't escape, embrace, or deviate
stronger so when I attempt to flee
is the path that I keep walking
a free form destiny
Lord, please just keep me free

I will go anywhere, deny anything
embrace all ways or reject all pleas
just to, just to, just to, just to be
neither neither and infinite singular between
when will you take me more, God?

When I know that they're thinking
its time for me to act
when will you take me God?
these hands, this body, shall not endure
until it endures your constant embrace

the things I could do, create, and win
for the world, and for love, and grace within
I sacrifice all that could be
until you come
come and take me ....

No comments:

Post a Comment