Tuesday, December 20, 2011

~~ the little love and the big Love ~~

I am the ever present Love
and as the ever present Love
I want the little love
a little love

to meet, to greet
in the woodlands or the street
yea through time in all now moments
I just want a little love

the me, the you
the two or the three so splendid you see
how yin and yang can both split into two
or not one, not two

the little love is huge
the biggest thing we can know
in the oft worshiped mind
so the purpose of mind is to want

just a little love

my ever present Big Love
encompasses my beautiful spark
of all the seeking for her and her
a little love, a little love

so my ever present Big Love
cannot be sullied by duality's game
and even my ever present Big Love
can Love in its Big Love
a little love

a little love

No comments:

Post a Comment