Sunday, October 16, 2011

~~ Perversion of Perfection As IS ~~

I Fly
I Soar
I Turn and Twist
wait for the Remix

Gonna Get That Dream
the misty high stream
of the longing mean
between hearts cracking open

the face, the smile
burrows inside a mile
and more within the trial
of missing, missing you

I Run
I Speed
I Flip and Tumble
generate a rumble

The Touch that I held back
is the seed inside my pack
a burden lacking any slack
but growing stronger everyday

Win or Lose, I don't care
Illusion's just the fare
I pay to lay it bare
my heart manifest

I Shine
I Transmit
I Play it Divine
knowing you catch the signs

Transformation is my simple Game
Change as a Constant on this dualistic Plane
of Perfection as Perversion of Perfection As IS
My Soul has got so much to show, for you to know

In the end I will keep silence
play it passive just the way that makes you crazy
over time and a little pressure
turning coal into hard perfection
as Perversion of Perfection As IS

No comments:

Post a Comment