Friday, October 14, 2011

Standards of Conduct in Spiritual Illusions

I often find much contempt within myself at the way in which so called spiritual folk believe, clearly in their minds, that they have possession of a right way. Concealed within an ideal, usually nowadays ascribed to ones capacity for hedonistic liberation ... it is to me laughable.

I support the right to life, and the right to find pleasure in ones life in whatever way one sees fit ... it is the judgmental result in the minds of some practitioners that I cannot abide by. For they do not practice, they seek only satisfaction in the end. Seeking true freedom and an end to bondage is also a seeking and therefore small compared to a wide catholic and integral way.

What sorts of morals could ever be communicated through some sort of rule being expressed in the mind, in the speech, in the conduct. Each moment, the life presents to us a possibility for infinite acceptance, for infinite freedom ... these things are not to be found in the astral/mental, or even higher subtle, causal, and gnostic planes.

I often wonder how much time and energy is wasted, in these days when efficiency is by all means relatively all important; in thoughts about the way; the right way; the only way. Holding judgment within the mind unexpressed does nothing to change what it does to the energy field. The morphogenetic result is the same whether it is expressed in the speech, in the action, in the emotions, or held back within the recesses of even an illumined mind.

When will we accept that even an illumined mind is still mind, and hence, not enough? Tears I will shed, and pain I will endure ... indeed will I do anything for love; but I won't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment