Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Weather and an F-Bomb

Its not that Magicians have ever been able to control the weather. However, these myths written in the old books point out something very interesting about the way Magick works.

Every real Mage knows that their best workings are always accompanied by the strangest weather phenomenon. Its one of the greatest blinds ever invented in the magickal books. The legend persists even today.

John Dee is said to have quashed the Spanish Armada with a single storm ... versions of the Legend have him running around Europe doing freaky sex acts to create a heptagonal transmutation circle ... but you know Prospero never needed such techniques; he lived on an Island.

I've even had experiences where it seemed as if the moon itself had opened a doorway through which I had only a certain time to pass ... and speed up my timing I certainly did. Drumming and learning about groove has certainly made Kung Fu, Magick, Dancing, and Sex much more intuitive for me than more experienced practitioners would like to accept (yet they remain in almost all cases attached to some kind of form [LAME!]).

Don't get me wrong, I love form. But Magick is about creating the perfect form to contain the ideal energy available in each moment. Some forms are REALLY flexible; but the form in the end result can never keep up with God, or what's really real; the Supermind.

Once, I created a fetish doll using the most nefarious of ingredients ... or perhaps I should say the most puissant of quintessences (it really all depends on how liberal you are, and whether or not you're afraid to die ... ). 120 and I consecrated it through some other ritualized deviousness (ignorance then and purity of heart saved us). Oh Jupiter, Fortune of Fortunes, did I name thee. On many planes of outreach and exploration did I receive a vision of love, and suddenly life collided into her.

The earthing of a being, who literally came to me in a dream, and I swear I am not lying, the clock read 4:18.

In another sense her name was Katrina, and after such potent uses of alchemical elixirs creating and ingestion and setting the pieces down to play out over vast stretches of time (my god how ignorant and beautiful was I), Katrina indeed had landed, and a city was no more ... evermore ... these coincidences will destroy the soul ... ergo ... delusions of reference become mechanisms of Growth and increasing perspective.

In fact, these chaotic attractors we tap from the future in the presently known; pull us through time. And we as magicians know the timing, and feel the groove, dance the dance, jazz up the recipe ... we are riffing on reality when we ceremoniously allow these chaotic attractors to retroactively enchant us backwards through time.

I won't even tell you about what I was up to when the east coast got an earthquake and a hurricane formed in 2011. Needless to say I checked my pride when it avoided turning NYC into a real concrete jungle.

The weather is just the weather. Even girl magicians are in their masculine when expressing the Magickal principle, because yin is always yin, and yang is always yang (thus spoke Wu Mei). You cannot control the weather because the weather is the feminine. The strange weather events have everything to do with you; but you have nothing to do with them. This is the case in the perception of all magickal phenomenon.

If you mistake the divine bliss for personal power ... you're fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment