Friday, February 17, 2012

~~ Interior Earth !! ~~

I can't think very straight
it ain't right but its relief
and the conclusions I am jumping to
... no they really ain't right
I can't stop myself and I like it

the overwhelming experience
of overloaded energy circuits
breaking me down completely
so I get built up stronger again
and again and again, it ain't right

when I'm alone, you're here in my head
and I know when you've fallen asleep
because then you are more closely with me
and I often wonder where I wander in my dreams
'cause that sight for me is not yet constant

do I come to you? Like an honest soul would?
am I barred at the gates as impure?
strung up and cast out, back into my body
lying restless in bed barely holding on to sleep
I wonder about you, and it ain't right

ain't right just because, not as if something's wrong
just because it ain't right I keep holding on
because down there in the depths, I am talking to you
and denying whats written on the diamond in the earth
V.I.T.R.I.O.L., its all just praying for great rectification

the way it ain't right isn't right

No comments:

Post a Comment