Monday, August 22, 2011

~~ Consternation ~~

(a message from the Thrice Crowned Angel Carmara to 73)

How can I endure an illusion
when it's all become so real?
See, all this inspiration
carries with it much appeal.

I'm a child once again,
immaturity liberated
takes all the growth of the world
and infuses all that's been created.

This time, I told myself
I'll just handle it with ease
'cause everyone looks and notices
how my heart seems so diseased.

But it bleeds, oh it bleeds;
inexplicably it just bleeds
into puddles of fantasia
wrapped in all the things you need.

It's so black that it's the light
of which what we see is just the cloth,
and I am struggling with the notion
that all is not yet lost.

It's that flash of inspiration,
the sweet way that things could be;
it could all come in a moment
if you would just let your body see.

Are you really so in slumber
to the natural course of life
that letting go of consternation
is like plunging in the knife?

I know its fucking crazy
to be so open and so free;
but damn! the world is ending
so please come away with me.

I have so much to tell you;
the things your soul cries out to know.
I'm asking all the worlds and everything,
if only you'd let go.

It's out of left field
and upsets the whole world view.
Never again will it be easy, yet;
it's all been done for you.

Some movement brought us here
and it's bigger than the stars;
writ across the kosmic spate,
manifesting as deep scars.

This unreality is so real ...

No comments:

Post a Comment